Hi,

I am using spark 1.4. I wanted to serialize by KryoSerializer, but got ClassNotFoundException. The configuration and exception is below. When I submitted the job, I also provided --jars mylib.jar which contains WRFVariableZ.

conf.set("spark.serializer", "org.apache.spark.serializer.KryoSerializer")
conf.registerKryoClasses(Array(classOf[WRFVariableZ]))

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.spark.SparkException: Failed to register classes with Kryo at org.apache.spark.serializer.KryoSerializer.newKryo(KryoSerializer.scala:114) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: no.uni.computing.io.WRFVariableZ

How can I configure it?

BR,
Patcharee