This is nice. Which version of Spark has this support ? Or do I need to
build it.
I have never built Spark from git, please share instructions for Hadoop
2.4.x YARN.

I am struggling a lot to get a join work between 200G and 2TB datasets. I
am constantly getting this exception

1000s of executors are failing with

15/06/26 13:05:28 ERROR storage.ShuffleBlockFetcherIterator: Failed to get
block(s) from phxdpehdc9dn2125.stratus.phx.ebay.com:60162
java.io.IOException: Failed to connect to
executor_host_name/executor_ip_address:60162
at
org.apache.spark.network.client.TransportClientFactory.createClient(TransportClientFactory.java:191)
at
org.apache.spark.network.client.TransportClientFactory.createClient(TransportClientFactory.java:156)
at
org.apache.spark.network.netty.NettyBlockTransferService$$anon$1.createAndStart(NettyBlockTransferService.scala:78)
at
org.apache.spark.network.shuffle.RetryingBlockFetcher.fetchAllOutstanding(RetryingBlockFetcher.java:140)
at
org.apache.spark.network.shuffle.RetryingBlockFetcher.access$200(RetryingBlockFetcher.java:43)
at
org.apache.spark.network.shuffle.RetryingBlockFetcher$1.run(RetryingBlockFetcher.java:170)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

--
Deepak