For that you need to change the serialize and deserialize behavior of your
class.
Preferably, you can use Kyro serializers n override the behavior.
For details u can look
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/kryo/blob/master/README.md
On Jul 1, 2015 9:26 PM, "ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ (๏̯͡๏)" <deepuj...@gmail.com> wrote:

i original assumed that persisting is similar to writing. But its not.
Hence i want to change the behavior of intermediate persists.

--
Deepak