Hi Team, Just installed Eclipse with Scala plugin to benefit from IDE
environment and I faced the problem that any import statement gives me an
error.For example: import org.apache.spark.SparkConfimport
org.apache.spark.SparkContextimport org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveContextimport
org.apache.spark.sql._import org.json4s._import org.json4s.JsonDSL._import
org.json4s.jackson.JsonMethodsimport org.json4s.jackson.JsonMethods._ All
report errors of type: “object apache is not member of package org” or“object
json4s is not member of package org” How can I resolve this? Thanks,

Stefan Panayotov, PhD
email: spanayo...@msn.com
spanayo...@outlook.com
spanayo...@comcast.net