Hi Shivaram,

Thanks for confirmation.

Wondering for doing some modeling from SparkR, is there anyway I can call a
Machine Learning library of R using the bootstrapping method specified in
https://amplab-extras.github.io/SparkR-pkg/.

Looks like the RDD apis are now private in SparkR and no way I can achieve
calling some other function in SparkR.

Regards,
Sourav