From: Ted Yu [mailto:yuzhih...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 12:50 AM
To: 罗辉
Cc: user; Huang, Jie
Subject: Re: Hibench build fail

bq. Need I specify my spark version

Looks like the build used 1.4.0 SNAPSHOT. Please use 1.4.0 release.

Cheers

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:50 PM,
<luohui20...@sina.com<mailto:luohui20...@sina.com>> wrote:

Hi grace,

     recently I am trying Hibench to evaluate my spark cluster, however I got a
problem in building Hibench, would you help to take a look? thanks.

     It fails at building Sparkbench, and you may check the attched pic for
more info.

     My spark version :1.3.1,hadoop version :2.7.0 and HiBench version:4.0,
python 2.6.6. It is reported that failed for spark1.4 and MR1,which I didn't
install in my cluster.Need I specify my spark version and hadoop version when I
am running "bin/build-all.sh"?

     thanks.