Hello all,

I'm trying to configure the flume to push data into a sink so that my
stream job could pick up the data. My events are in JSON format, but the
"Spark + Flume integration" [1] document only refer to Avro sink.

[1] https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-flume-integration.html

I looked at some of the examples online, and they all refer to avro type:

agent.sinks.avroSink.type = avro

If I set the type to avro and send the data in JSON, will it work? I'm
unable to try this because the Stream job throwing Avro
'org.apache.flume.source.avro.AvroFlumeEvent' exception.

Please advice how to handle this situation.

many thanks