Hi Ashish,

Cool. glad it worked out. I have only used Spark clusters on EC2, which I
spin up using the spark-ec2 scripts (part of the Spark downloads). So don't
have any experience setting up inhouse clusters like you want to do. But I
found some documentation here that may be helpful.
https://docs.sigmoidanalytics.com/index.php/Installing_Spark_and_Setting_Up_Your_Cluster#Deploying_set_of_machines_over_SSH

There are other options as well in this document that will require you to
know some other tools like Chef (previous sections).

Good luck,
Sujit