Sorry, only indirectly Spark-related.

I've attempting to create a .NET proxy for spark-core, using JNI4NET.  At the
moment I'm stuck with the following error when running the proxy generator:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat

I've resolved similar issues by finding the appropriate JAR and adding it to
the classpath.  But so far I haven't been able to figure out where this one
comes from, does anyone know what JAR this is from?  It's not hadoop-common,
hadoop-mapreduce-client-core, hadoop-mapreduce-client-common,
hadoop-mapreduce-client-app, or hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient.

Thanks,
-Lincoln