Hi Roberto
I have question regarding HiveContext .
when you create HiveContext where you define Hive connection properties ?
Suppose Hive is not in local machine i need to connect , how HiveConext will
know the data base info like url ,username and password ?
String  username = "";
String  password = "";
String url = "jdbc:hive2://quickstart.cloudera:10000/default";

     On Friday, July 17, 2015 2:29 AM, Roberto Coluccio