Not in the uri, but in the hadoop configuration you can specify it.

<property>
  <name>fs.s3a.endpoint</name>
  <description>AWS S3 endpoint to connect to. An up-to-date list is
    provided in the AWS Documentation: regions and endpoints. Without this
    property, the standard region (s3.amazonaws.com) is assumed.
  </description>
</property>

Thanks
Best Regards