Hi All,

I am working on Spark 1.4 on windows environment. I have to set eventLog
directory so that I can reopen the Spark UI after application has finished.

But I am not able to set eventLog.dir, It gives an error on Windows
environment.

Configuation is :

<entry key="spark.eventLog.enabled" value="true" />
<entry key="spark.eventLog.dir" value="file:///c:/sparklogs" />

Exception I get :

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "cygpath": CreateProcess error=2,
The system cannot find the file specified
    at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:206)

I have also tried installing Cygwin but still the error doesn't go.

Can anybody give any advice on it?

I have posted the same question on Stackoverflow as well :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31468716/apache-spark-spark-eventlog-dir-on-windows-environment

Thanks
Nitin