Thanks, but something is not clear...
I have the mesos cluster.
- I want to submit my application and scheduled with chronos.
- For cluster mode I need a dispatcher, this is another container (machine
in the real world)? What will this do? It's needed when I using chronos?
- How can I access to my spark job from chronos?

I think submit in client mode is not fit to my condition, that's right?

Thanks
b0c1

Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.b...@gmail.com