Hi
i've done the twitter streaming using twitter's streaming user api and spark
streaming. this runs successfully on my local machine. but when i run this
program on cluster in local mode. it just run successfully for the very
first time. later on it gives the following exception.

"Exception in thread "main" org.apache.spark.SparkException: Found both
spark.executor.extraClassPath and SPARK_CLASSPATH. Use only the former."

and spark class path is unset already!!
I have to make a new checkpoint directory each time to make it run
successfully. otherwise it shows above exception.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?
Thanks :)