Hi I was trying to use stronglyconnectcomponents ()
Given a DAG is graph I was supposed to get back list of stronglyconnected l
comps .

def main(args: Array[String])
  {
   val vertexArray = Array(
  (1L, ("Alice", 28)),
  (2L, ("Bob", 27)),
  (3L, ("Charlie", 65)),
  (4L, ("David", 42)),
  (5L, ("Ed", 55)),
  (6L, ("Fran", 50))
  )
val edgeArray = Array(
  Edge(2L, 1L, 7),
  Edge(2L, 4L, 2),
  Edge(3L, 2L, 4),
  Edge(3L, 6L, 3),
  Edge(4L, 1L, 1),
  Edge(5L, 2L, 2),
  Edge(5L, 3L, 8),
  Edge(5L, 6L, 3)
  )
val sc = new SparkContext("local", "readLoCSH", "127.0.0.1")
val vertexRDD: RDD[(Long, (String, Int))] = sc.parallelize(vertexArray)
val edgeRDD: RDD[Edge[Int]] = sc.parallelize(edgeArray)

 val graph: Graph[(String, Int), Int] = Graph(vertexRDD, edgeRDD)

 val strong_graphs: Graph[VertexId, Int]=
graph.stronglyConnectedComponents(10).

help needed in completing the code.I do not know from now on how to get
stronglyconnected nodes .Pls help in completing this code/