by default standalone creates 1 executor on every worker machine per
application
number of overall cores is configured with --total-executor-cores
so in general if you'll specify --total-executor-cores=1 then there would
be only 1 core on some executor and you'll get what you want

on the other hand, if you application needs all cores of your cluster and
only some specific job should run on single executor there are few methods
to achieve this
e.g. coallesce(1) or dummyRddWithOnePartitionOnly.foreachPartition