Looks like Scala 2.11.6 and Java 1.7.0_79.

✔ ~
09:17 $ scala
Welcome to Scala version 2.11.6 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, Java
1.7.0_79).
Type in expressions to have them evaluated.
Type :help for more information.

scala>

✔ ~
09:26 $ echo $JAVA_HOME
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_79.jdk/Contents/Home

--
# +17344761472