Hi Jerry,

Yes. I’ve seen customers using this in production for data science work. I’m
currently using this for one of my projects on a cluster as well.

Also, here is a blog that describes how to configure this.

http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2014/08/how-to-use-ipython-notebook-with-apache-spark/

<http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2014/08/how-to-use-ipython-notebook-with-apache-spark/>

Guru Medasani
gdm...@gmail.com