Apologies!!!!

I accidentally included Spark User DL on BCC. The actual email message is
below.

Hi:

I have been working on few example using zeppelin.

I have been trying to find a command that would list all *dataframes/RDDs*
that has been created in current session. Anyone knows if there is any such
commands available?

Something similar to SparkSQL to list all temp tables :
      show tables;

Thanks,
Dhaval