On trying the consumer without external connections  or with low
number of external conections its working fine -

so doubt is how  socket got closed -

15/08/21 08:54:54 ERROR executor.Executor: Exception in task 262.0 in
stage 130.0 (TID 16332)
java.io.EOFException: Received -1 when reading from channel, socket
has likely been closed.
        at kafka.utils.Utils$.read(Utils.scala:376)

is executor(simple consumer) not making new connection to kafka broker at
start of each task ? Or is it created once only and that is getting closed
somehow ?