The ultimate aim of my program is to be able to wrap an arbitrary Scala
function (mostly will be statistics / customized rolling window metrics) in
a UDF and evaluate them on DataFrames using the window functionality.

So my main question is how do I express that a UDF takes a Frame of rows
from a DataFrame as an argument instead of just a single row? And what sort
of arguments would the arbitrary Scala function need to take in order to
handle the raw data from the Frame?