Increase the number of executors, :-)

At 2015-08-26 16:57:48, "Ted Yu" <yuzhih...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mind sharing how you fixed the issue ?

Cheers

On Aug 26, 2015, at 1:50 AM, Todd <bit1...@163.com> wrote:

Sorry  for the noise, It's my bad...I have worked it out now.

At 2015-08-26 13:20:57, "Todd" <bit1...@163.com> wrote:

I think the answer is No. I only see such message on the console..and #2 is the
thread stack trace。
I am thinking is that in Spark SQL Perf forks many dsdgen process to generate
data when the scalafactor is increased which at last exhaust the JVM
When thread exception is thrown on the console and I leave it there for some
while(15min about),then eventually I will see OutOfMemory occur

Can you guys try to run it if you have the environment ? I think you may
reproduce it. Thanks!