Hi Cody,
Thank you for quick response.
The problem was that my application did not have enough resources(all executors
were busy). So spark decided to run these tasks sequentially. When I add more
executors for application everything goes fine.
Thank you anyway.
P.S. BTW thanks you for great video lecture about directStream
https://youtu.be/fXnNEq1v3VA.

--
Яндекс.Почта — надёжная почта
http://mail.yandex.ru/neo2/collect/?exp=1&t=1