Thanks for the info. Do you know if there's a ticket already open for this issue? If so, I'd like to monitor it.

Thanks,

DR

On 09/09/2015 11:50 AM, Charles Chao wrote:
I have encountered the same problem after migrating from 1.2.2 to 1.3.0.
After some searching this appears to be a bug introduced in 1.3. Hopefully
it¹s fixed in 1.4.

Thanks,

Charles