Hello,

I'm interested in adding our company to this Powered by Spark
page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Powered+By+Spark>. I've
included some information below, but if you have any questions or need any
additional information please let me know.

Organization name: Hawk Search
Spark Components being used: Spark & MLlib
Short description of our use case: We are using Spark & MLlib for our Hawk
Search Product Recommendations Module. Spark allows us to improve models and
provide predictive analytics for marketing automation and personalization.

Thank you for your time,
-Tim

Tim Snyder / Marketing Coordinator - Thanx Media,
Inc.<http://www.thanxmedia.com/>
ROC Commerce<http://www.roccommerce.com/> / Hawk
Search<http://www.hawksearch.com/> / Site Vibes<http://www.sitevibes.com/>
O: 630-469-2929

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential
information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do not
duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from your
computer.  By accepting and opening this email, recipient agrees to keep all
information confidential and is not allowed to distribute to anyone outside
their organization.