Hello all,

I am working a problem that requires us to create different set of JavaRDD
based on different input arguments.  We are getting following error when we try
to use a factory to create JavaRDD.  Error message is clear but I am wondering
is there any workaround.

Question:
How to create different set of JavaRDD based on different input arguments
dynamically.  Trying to implement something like factory pattern.

Error Message:
RDD transformations and actions can only be invoked by the driver, not inside
of other transformations; for example, rdd1.map(x => rdd2.values.count() * x)
is invalid because the values transformation and count action cannot be
performed inside of the rdd1.map transformation. For more information, see
SPARK-5063.

Thanks,

Rachana