Hi there,

This is exactly our goal in Stratio Sparkta, a real-time aggregation engine
fully developed with spark streaming (and fully open source).

Take a look at:

   - the docs: http://docs.stratio.com/modules/sparkta/development/
   - the repository: https://github.com/Stratio/sparkta
   - and some slides explaining how sparkta was born and what it makes:
   http://www.slideshare.net/Stratio/strata-sparkta

Feel free to ask us anything about the project.

--

David Morales de Frías  ::  +34 607 010 411 :: @dmoralesdf
<https://twitter.com/dmoralesdf>

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com // *@stratiobd
<https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*