Hi Zhan,
Thanks very much for your help comment.I also view it would be similar to
hadoop job submit, however, I was not deciding whether it is like that when it
comes to spark.
Have you ever tried that for spark...Would you give me the deployment doc for
hadoop and spark gateway, since this is the first time for meto do that, I do
not find the specific doc for it.

Best Regards,Zhiliang

     On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:20 AM, Zhan Zhang