+1 on grouping the case classes and creating a hierarchy – as long as you use
the data programatically. For DataFrames / SQL the other ideas probably scale
better…

From: Ted Yu
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 7:07 AM
To: satish chandra j
Cc: user
Subject: Re: Scala Limitation - Case Class definition with more than 22
arguments

Can you switch to 2.11 ?

The following has been fixed in 2.11:
https://issues.scala-lang.org/browse/SI-7296

Otherwise consider packaging related values into a case class of their own.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:48 PM, satish chandra j
<jsatishchan...@gmail.com<mailto:jsatishchan...@gmail.com>> wrote:
HI All,
Do we have any alternative solutions in Scala to avoid limitation in defining a
Case Class having more than 22 arguments

We are using Scala version 2.10.2, currently I need to define a case class with
37 arguments but getting an error as "error:Implementation
restriction:caseclasses cannot have more than 22parameters."

It would be a great help if any inputs on the same

Regards,
Satish Chandra