Hello Everyone

I use Spark on YARN on EMR-4

The spark program which I run has several jobs/stages and run for about 10
hours
During the execution some executors might fail for some reason.
BUT I do not see that new executor are started in place of the failed ones

So, what I see in spark UI is that at the beginning of my program I have
100 executors but in 10 hours I see only 67 executors.

I remember that in Standalone mode Spark Worker starts new executor in
place of failed one automatically.

How to active the same behavior on YARN?

The only non-default YARN setting I use are the following:
yarn.nodemanager.pmem-check-enabled=false
yarn.nodemanager.vmem-check-enabled=false

Thank you
Alex