Hi All,

I tried running spark word count and I have couple of questions -

I am analyzing stage 0 , i.e
 *sc.textFile -> flatMap -> Map (Word count example)*

1) In the *Stage logs* under Application UI details for every task I am
seeing Shuffle write as 2.7 KB, *question - how can I know where all did
this task write ? like how many bytes to which executer ?*

2) In the executer's log when I look for same task it says 2000 bytes of
result is sent to driver , my question is , *if the results were directly
sent to driver what is this shuffle write ? *

Thanks,
Kartik