Hi, there

When running a Spark job on YARN, 2 executors somehow got lost during the
execution. The message on the history server GUI is “CANNOT find address”.  Two
extra executors were launched by YARN and eventually finished the job. Usually
I go to the “Executors” tab on the UI to check the executor stdout/stderr for
troubleshoot. Now if I go to the “Executors” tab,  I do not see the 2 executors
that were lost. I can only see the rest executors and the 2 new executors. Thus
I cannot check the stdout/stderr of the lost executors. How can I access the
log files of these lost executors to find out why they were lost?

Thanks

Lan