Hello,

is it possible to implement custom receiver [1] which will receive messages
from REST calls?

As REST classes in Java(jax-rs) are defined declarative and instantiated by
application server I'm not use if it is possible.

I have tried to implement custom receiver which is inject to REST class via
CDI and then is passed  to JavaStreamingContext. But there is problem
receiver instance in REST class is not the same as in SparkContext
(supervisor is null).

Could anyone help me with this? I'm also using JMS in my app so data from
REST can be sent to JMS and then received by spark JMS receiver. But I
think there should be more straight forward solution.

[1]: https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/