Update:

I've updated my code and now I have the following JSON:
https://gist.github.com/paladini/27bb5636d91dec79bd56
In the same link you can check the output from "spark-submit
myPythonScript.py", where I call "myDataframe.show()". The following is
printed by Spark (among other useless debug information):

​
That's correct for the given JSON input
<https://gist.github.com/paladini/27bb5636d91dec79bd56> (gist link above)?
How can I test if Spark can understand this DataFrame and make complex
manipulations with that?

Thank you! Hope you can help me soon :3
Fernando Paladini.

--