Hello all,

I have a Spark Streaming job that run and produce results successfully.
However, after a few days the job stop producing any output. I can see the
job is still running ( polling data from Flume, completing jobs and it's
subtasks) however, it is failing to produce any output. I have to restart
the Stream job to start processing again. I've checked the log file, and
there are no errors or exceptions. It appears that everything is running
smoothly except producing any results. Has anyone come across this issue?

Spark version is: 1.3.0

Cheers,

Uthay