Thank you!

It seems that the the history server at port 18080 also gives access to the
Spark GUI as below

Following your tip, I see that the  YARN ResourceManager GUI on 8088 indeed
has that ApplicationMaster link, though to a private rather than public IP;
replacing IPs brings me to the same Spark GUI.

Joshua
[image: Inline image 3]