Hi Antonio,

I don't think Spark provides a way to pass down params with
saveAsObjectFile. One way could be to pass a default TTL in the
configuration, but the approach doesn't make much sense since TTL is not
necessarily uniform.

Baidu will be talking about their use of TTL in Tachyon with Spark in this
meetup <http://www.meetup.com/Tachyon/events/226030510/>, which may be
helpful to understanding different ways to integrate.

Hope this helps,
Calvin