Hi, we are load testing our Spark 1.3 streaming (reading from Kafka)  job and
seeing a problem.  This is running in AWS/Yarn and the streaming batch interval
is set to 3 minutes and this is a ten node cluster.

Testing at 30,000 events per second we are seeing the streaming job get stuck
(stack trace below) for over an hour.

Thanks on any insights or suggestions.
--
      Nick

org.apache.spark.streaming.api.java.AbstractJavaDStreamLike.mapPartitionsToPair(JavaDStreamLike.scala:43)
com.wb.analytics.spark.services.streaming.drivers.StreamingKafkaConsumerDriver.runStream(StreamingKafkaConsumerDriver.java:125)
com.wb.analytics.spark.services.streaming.drivers.StreamingKafkaConsumerDriver.main(StreamingKafkaConsumerDriver.java:71)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.ApplicationMaster$$anon$2.run(ApplicationMaster.scala:480)

Notice: This communication is for the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain confidential, proprietary, legally protected or privileged information
of Turbine, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the
sender at once and delete this communication. Unauthorized use of the
information in this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
For those recipients under contract with Turbine, Inc., the information in this
communication is subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable
contracts or agreements.