Does it need to be a mock? Can you use sc.parallelize(data)?

From: Priya Ch
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2:00 PM
To: Василец Дмитрий
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>",
"spark-connector-u...@lists.datastax.com<mailto:spark-connector-u...@lists.datastax.com>"
Subject: Re: Mock Cassandra DB Connection in Unit Testing

One more question, if i have a function which takes RDD as a parameter, how do
we mock an RDD ??

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Priya Ch
<learnings.chitt...@gmail.com<mailto:learnings.chitt...@gmail.com>> wrote:
How do we do it for Cassandra..can we use the same Mocking ? EmbeddedCassandra
Server is available with CassandraUnit. Can this be used in Spark Code as well
? I mean with Scala code ?

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Василец Дмитрий