Cody, adding partitions to kafka is there as a last resort, I was wondering
if I can decrease the processing time by not touching my Kafka cluster.
Adrian, repartition looks like a good option and let me check if I can gain
performance.
Dibyendu, will surely try out this consumer.

Thanks all, will share my findings..

--
*VARUN SHARMA*
*Flipkart*