Hi Shahid,

I played around with spark driver memory too. In the conf file it was set
to " --driver-memory 20G " first. When i changed the spark driver
maxResultSize from default to 2g ,i changed the driver memory to 30G and
tired too. It gave we same error says "bigger than
spark.driver.maxResultSize (1024.0 MB) " .

One other thing i observed is , in one of the tasks the data its trying to
process is more than 100 MB and that exceutor and task keeps losing
connection and doing retry. I tried increase the Tasks by repartition from
120 to 240 to 480 also. Still i can see in one of my tasks it still is
trying to process more than 100 mb. Other task hardly process 1 mb to 10 mb
, some around 20 mbs, some have 0 mbs .

Any idea how can i try to even the data distribution acrosss multiple node.