I am working in an environment where data is stored in MS SQL Server.  It has
been secured so that only a specific set of machines can access the database
through an integrated security Microsoft JDBC connection.  We also have a
couple of beefy linux machines we can use to host a Spark cluster but those
machines do not have access to the databases directly.  How can I pull the data
from the SQL database on the smaller development machine and then have it
distribute to the Spark cluster for processing?  Can the driver pull data and
then distribute execution?

Thanks,

Thomas Ginter
801-448-7676