No as far as I can tell, @Michael @YinHuai @Reynold , any comments on this
optimization?

From: Jonathan Coveney [mailto:jcove...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:17 AM
To: Alex Nastetsky
Cc: Cheng, Hao; user
Subject: Re: Sort Merge Join

Additionally, I'm curious if there are any JIRAS around making dataframes
support ordering better? there are a lot of operations that can be optimized if
you know that you have a total ordering on your data...are there any plans, or
at least JIRAS, around having the catalyst optimizer handle this case?