Hi,

I'm using the most recent Spark version on a standalone setup of 16+1
machines.

While running GraphX workloads, I found that some executors are lazy? They
*rarely* participate in computation. This causes some other executors to do
their work. This behavior is consistent in all iterations and even in the
data loading step. Only two specific executors do not participate in most
computations.

Does any one know how to fix that?

*More details:*
Each machine has 4 cores. I set number of partitions to be 3*16. Each
executor was supposed to do 3 tasks, but few of them end up working on 4
task instead, which causes delay in computation.

--
Thanks,
-Khaled