Hi Debasish Das,
Firstly I must show my deep appreciation towards you kind help.
Yes, my issue is some typical LP related, it is as:Objective function:f(x1, x2,
..., xn) = a1 * x1 + a2 * x2 + ... + an * xn,   (n would be some number bigger
than 100)

There are only 4 constraint functions,x1 + x2 + ... + xn = 1,
          1)
b1 * x1 + b2 * x2 + ... + bn * xn = b,         2)
c1 * x1 + c2 * x2 + ... + cn * xn = c,         3)
x1, x2, ..., xn >= 0 .

To find the solution of x which lets objective function the biggest.
Since simplex method may not be supported by spark. Then I may switch to the
way as, since the likely solution x must be on the boundary of 1), 2) and 3)
geometry,that is to say, only three xi may be >= 0, all the others must be 0.
Just look for all that kinds of solutions of 1), 2) and 3), the number would be
C(n, 3) + C(n, 2) + C(n, 1), at last to select the most optimized one.
Since the constraint number is not that large, I think this might be some way.
Thank you,Zhiliang

     On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 2:25 AM, Debasish Das