Hi

I just set up a spark cluster on AWS ec2 cluster.  In the past I have done a
lot of work using RStudio on my local machine. Bin/sparkR looks interesting
how ever it looks like you just get an R command line interpreter. Does
anyone have an experience using something like RStudio or Rstudio server and
sparkR?

In an ideal world I would like to use some sort of IDE for R running on my
local machine connected to my spark cluster.

In spark 1.3.1 It was easy to get a similar environment working for python.
I would use pyspark to start an iPython notebook server on my cluster
master. Then set up an SSH tunnel on my local machine to connect a browser
on my local machine to the notebook server.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Andy