Thanks Ted. I am using latest master branch. I will try your build command and
give it a try.

Thank.

Zhan Zhang

On Nov 9, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Ted Yu
<yuzhih...@gmail.com<mailto:yuzhih...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Which branch did you perform the build with ?

I used the following command yesterday:
mvn -Phive -Phive-thriftserver -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.4 -Dhadoop.version=2.7.0
package -DskipTests

Spark shell was working.

Building with latest master branch.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Zhan Zhang