Hi there,

Please consider our real-time aggregation engine, sparkta, fully open
source (Apache2 License).

Here you have some slides about the project:

   - http://www.slideshare.net/Stratio/strata-sparkta

And the source code:

   - https://github.com/Stratio/sparkta

Sparkta is a real-time aggregation engine based on spark streaming. You can
define your aggregation policy in a declarative way and choose the output
of your rollups, too. In addition, you can store the raw data and transform
data on-the-fly, among other features.

When working with Cassandra, it could be useful to use the lucene
integration that we have also released at Stratio:

   - http://www.slideshare.net/Stratio/cassandra-meetup-20150217
   - https://github.com/Stratio/cassandra-lucene-index

Ready for use with sparkSQL or in your CQL queries.

We are now working in a SQL layer to work with the cubes in a flexible way,
but this is not available at this moment.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubt.

Regards.

--

David Morales de Frías  ::  +34 607 010 411 :: @dmoralesdf
<https://twitter.com/dmoralesdf>

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com // *@stratiobd
<https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*