Thanks Ted,
that helped me, it turned out that I wrongly formated the name of the server, I had to add spark:// in front of server name.
Cheers,
Andrejs
On 11/11/15 14:26, Ted Yu wrote:
Please take a look at launcher/src/test/java/org/apache/spark/launcher/SparkLauncherSuite.java to see how app.getInputStream() and app.getErrorStream() are handled.

In master branch, the Suite is located at core/src/test/java/org/apache/spark/launcher/SparkLauncherSuite.java

FYI