Nothing more -- The only two things I can think of are: (a) is there
something else on the classpath that comes before this lgpl JAR ? I've
seen cases where two versions of netlib-java on the classpath can mess
things up. (b) There is something about the way SparkR is using
reflection to invoke the ML Pipelines code that is breaking the BLAS
library discovery. I don't know of a good way to debug this yet
though.

Thanks
Shivaram